Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Born to Shop

Morning all. and what a lovely day.. firstly i'd like to welcome my latest followers to my blog :) thank you so much.. ok on to my cards..  I had this born to shop stamp as a freebie on a magazine and never really used it, so thought i'd use it to make my sisters birthday cards...

 
I made my card A4 size something i don't really do.. I have coloured her in using chalks and added some glitter to her bags and shoes..
 
 
papers are also born to shop.. the sentiments have been done on my computer..and i'm offering the set i made as a FREEBIE..


there are 8 sentiments in total.. they are a PDF file so you will need Adobe Reader to open it.. just print out onto your favourite card stock..and simply cut them out. 
 
{you can download the file HERE}
Please DO-NOT share with others direct them to my blog to download instead.
 
Happy crafting
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments