Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

*Freebies*

I really did think i'd posted my last post today..lol.. guess i'm making up for the past 3 months of not blogging..lol.. anyways as a thank you to my followers and visitors i have some freebies for you..its not much but thought that you would like to use them within your designs..

polka dot digi papers


Ticket sentiment (PNG format)

just click on them and another window will open.. then right click and save to to your computer..
it would be nice if you do take them to leave me comments..muchly appreciated..I am looking to make future scrapbook papers along with sentiments.. so watch this space...

you may need to resize the sentiment in what ever document program you may have..

huggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments