Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

*DigiStamp Boutique Compertition*

Ok this is my second post today.. shock horror..lol.. I have just made this card for my daughter who is expecting her first baby next year.. i'm entering my card into the Digistamp Boutique Compertition...

I have used blooming Emmy digi stamp availible to purchase from DigiStamp Boutique coloured with prisma pencils..butterflys are cut out of the tonic butterfly punch and embellished with a stick on pearl.. the sentiment is computer generated..

Just wanted to show you my recycled pencil caddy i made from a bisto tube which i covered in some left over scrap paper..lol..

and thats it all from me today :)
thanks for stopping by :) x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle - your Daughter will love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, what a gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the image and your colours are stunning. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. congrats to your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments