Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

*Together Forever*


Hi all my blog friends..thank god its friday thats all i can say..lol..I just adore LOTV stamps..i just don,t seem to get enough of them..i have joined in the fun over at Lily of the Valley Challenge and this week its sketch week done by the fabby Dawny P..


I don't normally do lots of layers as i never seem to put it together right..lol..but i really enjoyed this one..I have used one of the newley released stamps availible from LOTV..and coloured in using promarkers..the DP are a download from Kay Miller Designs..flowers are all from Wilorchid Crafts..


and heres a side view of my card..so you can see all the layers thats been used..
well thats all from me have a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by.. and once again thanks for all your lovely comments..


1 comment:

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments