Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

*Just So cute*


Hiya all just a quick post from me..lol..hope your all having a fab weekend..weathers not been so good though..wish the sun would come out to play..


anyways onto my card..had a play this afternoon with this fabby digi freebie.. isn't it just the cutest..i,ve also had a try at my prisma pencils..lol..makes a change from using promarkers.. if you want to download this cutie then pop on over to Janets blog to find out the details..
http://pinkgem-janet.blogspot.com/


Papers are my own design along with the sentiment printed onto linen card stock..butterfly punch..sorry i cannot remember the name..martha stewart lace punch..coloured the image using prisma pencils blended with sansador..pearls i got from Wildorchid Crafts..

well thats all from me..
hugs
Michelle Xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card Michelle - love the colours. I got hold of this freebie today too, you were quick off the mark using it LOL. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments