Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

Just Magnolia's 1st Birthday Blog Hop


Hello all..hope is all well..I'm really late posting this..not had chance really...Just magnolia are celebrating there 1st blog anniversary with some amazing prizes on offer..I did the blog hop and what fun I had..so many beautiful DT creations that i came across..so here's my take on the sketch by the lovely mina..

I also made the sweet box to go with my card using up the scraps from making the card..I stamped Princess Tilda from the fairytale collection which i must say are just amazing..I coloured her in using Distress Inks..added stickles to glam her up abit.. embellished with flowers from wildorchid crafts...

Materials
DP Magnolia - somebunny loves you collection - Princess Tilda - Sentiment Your so Sweet magnolia - Distress Inks - Stickles - Flowers Wildorchid crafts - Pearls wedding collection the hobby house - Martha Stewart Lace Punch - Oval Nestties

Thanks for stopping by :o) have a fabby day..
huggies
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, What a beautiful set, I especially love your colour choice and the matching giftbox. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments