Pages

Thursday 4 March 2010

PFP *Theme* Back to Nature


Hi all hope you are all well..Its a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week is a Theme of Back to Nature...you can use any colour promarkers for this challenge..


For my card I decided to use this fabby Digi Stamp from SoftPencil..she's adorable..think she's sprinkling some magic fairy dust on to the flower there...I used some colourcore card stock.. this is amazing along with some milton & Co papers..so very pretty..I made the flower using different sized punch's then distressed the edges..hope you like...

Materials
DP Colourcore cardstock & Milton & C0 - Digi Stamp Taking care of flowers SoftPencil - Sentiment Elzybells Art Stamps - Stardust stickles
Thanks for visiting me today :o)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! What a beautiful card and gorgeous flower too, I adore the colours and the design of the card, so beautiful!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and what a lovely flower!
    Thanks for joining PFP this week
    Love sarah (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh such a pretty card Michelle. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments