Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge *Easel Card*

Hello all..hope you are all well...Its another week of challenges over at Just Magnolia Challenge and this week they would like to see some Easel cards..just as well because i just love making this style of card..
I stamped my Tilda using versafine ink onto Winsor & Newton water colour paper 300gsm and used the new Tim Holz Distress Inks to colour her in.. these colours are delish..I'm enjoying trying them out at the moment..i do love using them with the magnolia stamps..

and heres the side view of the card
Just before I go I have received my Tickets for the Craft Show at the NEC and i cannot wait to go again..I'm going on this Saturday with my daughter..and i think we may need a bank loan..lol..I hope to see a few of you there.. :o) so i can come and say hello...ow and i have just Pre-ordered the new Magnolia magazine due out in April and i cannot wait to recieve it...

Materials
DP Nanna's Nursery - Stamp Tilda Raising the Celing Collection - Distress Inks - Flowers Wildorchidcrafts - Glimmer Mist - Oval Nesties - Woodware Leaf Punch - Sentiment Moviet

Thanks for visiting me today...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Michelle, I love the colour of those pretty papers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments