Pages

Monday 22 February 2010

Sketch Saturday

Hi all hope you are well..the card that I want to show you today is a super sketch from Sketch Saturday..I must admit its been awhile since I joined in with the sketch saturday challenges..but when I saw the sketch I just had to have a go..
I love this design of card.. makes your cards stands out a little more.. I cut my digi stamp out using the labels 1 nestibilities..these are just great..I love the cuttlebug machine which I have not long bought..lol..the trouble is I keep having these new things and I'm limited to were to put them..anyway if you've got to have them..you've got to have them..lol..

Materials
DP Designed by myself - Digi Stamp Bathtime Fynn availible from Digistamp Boutique - Sentiment done on my computer - Flowers wildorchidcrafts - Label 1 nestibilities Medium - Promarkers - Glimmer mist
thanks for visiting me today :o)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Michelle! Thanks for entering my blog candy. Good luck, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments