Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

Papertake weekly challenge sketch #25

Morning girls hope is all well..I'm so glad its friday ..before we know where we are it'll be christsmas..lol..talking of chistsmas i should be getting my special christmas cards done...
anyway heres my card for the papertake weekly challenge and what a great sketch to follow..loved this one...
DP Bearlymine Designs CD collection 1
Stamped Image cutie patootie Elzybells coloured with pro-markers
Sentiment Elzybells
Ribbon from my stash
Thanks for stopping by..have a great weekend..
hugs michelle Xx

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, wonderful image and fab job with the sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the cute bear and your DP thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love your card, sweetie, the image is so sweet! Fab colour combo too! Hope to see you at the NEC!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments