Pages

Thursday 6 August 2009

Papertake weekly challenge - Four Seasons

Good morning to you all hope you are all well..been up early today to get a few things done for a change..lol..I must admit i did this card a few weeks as I couldn't wait to stamp Janets lovely stamps..but I bagged it up ready to send out for christmas..but i'm entering this card for the Papertake weekly challenge which is Four Seasons.. and this reminds me definatley of winter..

Heres what i used to make my card - DP DCWV the christmas multi stack - Stamped Image - winter mimi available to buy from Pink Gems Designs
Colouring Medium Promarkers - sentiment - computer generatred - stickles Star Dust - Tools - Sewing Machine

Just to show you the inside of my card..well thats it for today peeps..have a fabby day with what ever you are doing..

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is just so pretty - I love the image and those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments