Pages

Saturday 25 July 2009

Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge using a Brown Paper Bag

Hello to you all..hope that you are all well...sorry i have not posted in a while been a bit busy this week at school...I have know broke up for the 6 weeks holidays..lots of crafting...anyways on to my entry for the Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge its a card using...wait for it..yes a brown paper bag set by the talented Rach...I knew I just had to give it a try...I got my brown bags from eBay...and heres my take on the challenge..

Heres what I used...Brown paper bag from eBay...Tilda with butterfly coloured with Promarkers...Digi Papers are Kay Miller Designs (Simple Pleasures) Charm Quixotic Paperie
Sentiment from Elzybells
Buttons I got from Bunny Zoe's Crafts Stiching - sewing machine

and heres the inside...not a very good photo i'm afraid..lol...thats it for know..
Thanks for stopping by...

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Cute ribbon and charm on the front cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project hun, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments