Pages

Saturday 23 May 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Good evening my friends and what a great day its been..the weathers certainly been kind to us today...I have surly enjoyed the sunshine...I don,t know whether its me but mr blogger as been playing up for a couple of days...I keep getting aborted pages..grrrr which is a real pain in the butt..I,m hoping hes gonna get sorted...lol...
Today I have made this card for the papertake weekly challenge and the sketch is by Dawny...
I have also used the great sketch to make my lovely dad his fathers day card....
Image is a new release for may... called Just snoozing from Digistamp Boutique
Papers are made by myself... I do design my own backing papers now and then..lol...
Medium - Pro Markers and I used a distress ink pad (Antique Linen) for the newspaper
Thanks for visiting..


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely card..colours are fab together. take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments