Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Daisy & Dandylion Challenge 8 Razzle Dazzle



Hello all my blog buddies hope you are all well....I,m a great fan of the new Daisy and Dandylion collection.. I just love them...and for this weeks challenge over at Daisy & Dandylion the theme was to make a razzle dazzle card in other words a bit of bling..lol...

I have used the Die-Cut 3D Decoupage and papers from the new bubbles & squeek kit hes just so cute along with the rest of the bunch...flowers from my stash - lace - and for my bling I have added some clear sparkle gem stones...

Thanks for looking

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. love the lace you have used on this.Such lovely soft colours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card.. I just love Bubbles & Squeak. Thank you for joining us at D&D this week xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, this is lovely, I love the colours you have used. The next challenge has started today and there are goodies to give away this week. Thanks for taking part, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments