Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

Colour Create Challenge Week Seventeen



Good morning to you all..Hope you are all well....after finally getting my Internet sorted I finally got on to make my card for the colour create challenge which is my favourite at the moment...
For the challange this week we had to make a card using the colours lemon, pink sorbet, and chocolate which sounded really yummy...the lemon bit is within the strip of paper I have used but its hard to see it...lol...
Stamp - Sugar Nellies Just Gorjuss from Funky Kits
Medium - Pro Markers
Papers - by Donna of Bearly Mine Designs CD Designer Extreme Vol 1...this is a brilliant CD...
Flowers are from Craftwork Cards
Buttons and clear gems from my stash
Thanks for visiting....

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle - I love the clean and fresh look.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Michelle and you've used the colours beautifully!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o)

    PS. So pleased we're your fave challenge, that's so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really gorgeous card Michelle. Your papers are so pretty. Fab image too.
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card Michelle, I love the gorjuss girls...thanks for joining in with the colour create challenge xxx

    p.s. how beautiful is your little neice Angel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments